100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, India
100 Hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India
Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School offers students the opportunity to raise their training level and immerse themselves in the practice with a 100-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, India. Our qualified faculty directs on the fundamentals of the Ashtanga Primary Series. It is ideal for those who are looking for an intense comeback in a limited duration, focusing primarily on deepening their practice without necessarily intending to teach, or want to accelerate their personal yoga journey. The syllabus encompasses yoga holistically, including the study and practice of the Ashtanga Vinyasa series, as well as pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy lectures, and Yoga Nidra. Ashtanga Vinyasa is a sequence by which practitioners use Ujjayi Breath (throat contraction to increase body heat) and Banda (muscle-bound/specific areas such as the radish are tied) as they flow every pose through this sequence for at least 5 breaths. Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is popular among people because it offers variety, challenges our body and mind, works as great cardio, and is perfect for beginners! From our classes, you will get to know more about Ayurveda lectures during yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy, yoga body alignment, yoga nutrition, philosophy teaching, and training method. The form of Ashtanga practiced at Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School in Rishikesh, India promotes greater awareness and helps us change our behavior to strive for healthy lifestyles. The style also cultivates inner strength and develops self-discipline and awareness that helps you become impersonal and self-connected with reality. Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School is an independent configuration yoga teacher training school, which provides the best yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India, along with the main registered professional team of yoga teachers, Ashtanga yoga teachers, and Vinyasa yoga, yoga anatomy, yoga Darshan is proficient in Meditation, and Pranayama. We offer an international yoga certification course that will help you become a professional yoga instructor. Being a leading Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga school in Rishikesh, India we offer complete training including 100 Hour, 200 Hour as well as 300 Hour yoga teacher training courses.
Highlights of 100 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
The completion of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course will make understudies competent to show the Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga for apprentices just as experienced
With 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course learn alterations and arrangements procedures, back bowing, Pranayamas, Patanjali Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Vedas, Upanishads and Yoga Anatomy.
Amazing treks to sanctuaries, ashrams, Ayurveda clinics, life structures lab, cascades and so forth and take an interest in merriments to optically discern increasingly about Indian cultures like Havan, Puja and more.
The course need not retain and discuss the groupings. Rather, it is a technique for learner educators to investigate and explore the capability of themselves just as of the members.
Aims & Objective of 100 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
The course will acclimate you with the precepts of yoga reasoning and history, will enable you to heighten and ace yoga asanas pair with their impact on living systems. Our yoga school is substantiated with the most elevated ascertained bodies, offering you the most elevated conceivable acknowledgment as an affirmed yoga coach. You will visually examine day by day pranayama and contemplation alongside reciting so you comprehend their fortifying and adjusting properties. Present to you comprehension of yogic control, diet, purging customs and you will be authoritatively mandated how to approach turning into a decent yoga inculcator.
Yoga inculcator instructional class uniquely intended for apprentices, middle and propelled dimension yoga understudies.
Ecumenically ascertained yoga teacher training in India enlisted with Yoga Alliance, USA.
Residential office in the midst of ashram environment.
Yoga instructor preparing in yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh.
Yoga educators who are solidly established in custom yet contemporary in their vision and correspondence.
Inexpensive yoga teacher training in India including alimentation and settlement (imparted space to connected shower).
Opportunity to encounter Indian culture and custom.
Investigation of asana - legitimate arrangement, varieties, changes with the capacity to limit the danger of wounds and Hands-on alterations.
Art of sequencing and act of spontaneity in the class.
Observation with explicit points identified with a stance.
Intelligent utilization of props to help improve practice at its beginning times.
Cultivation of Command through voice tweaks.
Postures with their Sanskrit Names and phrasing.
Confidence-working through work on educating.
Principles of life systems physiology and brain research with Yogic Science
Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis.
Spirituality and morals with Business of Yoga.
Shared Accommodation - 10,000 INR/-
Private Accommodation - 18,000 INR/-
Beyond the Courses
- 3 meals a day (100% Veg & Organic)
- Herbal/Black Tea/Coffee
- Fresh fruit juices
- Indian style cooking
- Seasonal vegetables
- Yogic diet
- On request dietary requirements
- Attached washroom
- Hot water
- Study table
- Woolen blanket
- 24 Hrs. water & power
- Wi-Fi connectivity
Easy to Acces
- Cafe nearby
- Restaurant nearby
- Books & Stationery store
- River nearby
- Convenience/Grocery store nearby
- Cyber (Internet) Cafe nearby
- Tour & Travel agencies nearby
- Kunjapuri Temple (Sun Salutation Trek)
- Waterfall Trek (Neer Gaddu & Patna)
- Vashistha Cave (Ancient Sage's Meditation Place)
- Ganga River nearby (The Holy River Ganges)
- Parmarth Niketan Ashram (Ganga Puja Ceremony)
- Trayambkeshwar Temple (13th floor Temple)
Syllabus 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Phase 1 - YOGA TECHNIQUES
These topics are part of Philosophy, Anatomy.
- Principles of Yoga
- Concept of Stress
- Yoga Schedule
- Surya Namskara Mantras
Mantra Chanting / Recitation of Sacred Sound:-
This subject is part of teaching techniques. The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Guru Brahma (Guru Vandana)
- Maha Mrityunjai Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Surya Namskara Mantras
Asana / Yoga Postures:-
This subject is part of teaching techniques and Methodology. Students will gain extensive knowledge of yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility, and discipline.
- Primary Series Asanas:
- Surya Namaskara A
- Surya Namaskara B
- Padahastasana A
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C, D
- Parsvottanasana A
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana A, B, C, D
- Arddha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Paschimottanasana A, B, C
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Tirianga Mukhaikapada Paschimottanasana
- Janu Sirsasana A, B, C
- Marichyasana A, B, C, D
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garbha Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana A, B
- Upavista Konasana A, B
- Supta Padangusthasana A, B, C
- Ubhaiya Padangusthasan
- Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana
- Setu Bandhasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Salamba Sarvangasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Uttana Padasana
- Sirsasana A, B
- Baddha Padmasana
Pranayama / Breathing Practices:-
This constitutes 15 hours. Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
- Yogic Breathing
- Nadi – Sodhana
Yoga Gestures / Mudras:-
This subject is part of teaching techniques. The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Jnana mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
Dhyana / Meditation:-
This as part of other subjects constitutes 10 hours.Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization)..
- Breathing Awareness
This subject is part of teaching techniques. When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Yoga Nidra
- Insant Relaxation
- Quick Relaxation
- Deep Relaxation
Shatkarma / Yoga Cleansing Techniques:-
This subject is part of teaching techniques. Yogic cleansing practices are important to learn the body as not noly physical aspect but also the other levels of existance. It also removes the physical impurities, energy channels, blockages of mind and the experiences as a real knowledge.
- Neti (Nasal cleansing technique)
- Trataka (Gazing practice)
- Kapalbhati (Cleansing the lungs)
- Dhouti (Vomitting practice)
- Nauli (Intra-abdominal massage)
- Basti (Reverse Enema)
Phase 2 - ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
This subject constitutes 20 hours. This is called as "Sharira Vignan" in Snaskrit. With this subject student can properly understand the physical body which helps to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed.
- Digestive System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Respiratory System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Circulatory System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Nervous System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Endocrine System- Basics and related yogic practices
Guidelines in Studying Anatomy of Asana:-
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Muscular System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Skeletal System- Basics and related yogic practices
Yoga Anatomy of Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Shatkriya:-
- Mind: internal and external awareness points at asana, Pranayam anad Meditation will be focussed.
- Breathing: Quick and Deep breathing concepts and their results as per Patanjali yoga Sutras will be clearly implemented for Asana, Pranayama and Kriyas.
- Biomechanics: Center of Gravity, Base of Support and Muscle efoofrts will be discussed to plan the advancement of asana or methodology of any practice.
Phase 3 - YOGA DARSHANA / YOGA PHILOSOPHY
This subject constitutes 30 hours of teaching. The student is going to gain the sacred knowledge and also the real yogic life. Patanjali Yoga Sutras are going to be understood and implement at every moment of the day. This is how personality can be changed to a balanced life (Sthitaprajna/Yogi).
- Introduction to yoga- Definitions and History
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Emotions & 5 Senses
- Jnana Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Sapta dhatu
- Bhakti Yoga
- Basics of Patanjali Yoga sutras
- Karma Yoga
Phase 4 - YOGA METHODOLOGY
This will be discussed as part of teaching techniques and Methodology in every asana session. Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Structuring the Yoga Asana session.
- Tone or Voice of teaching.
- Stepwise instructions.
- Counting- with instructions, with benefits, with numbering, with breaths.
- Support the weak person physically.
- Appreciate the best performance with voice.
- Stay in the final pose with the meaning of "Stiram Sukham Asanam".
Daily Schedule 100 Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa
|5:00 AM||Morning Bell|
|6:00- 7:00 AM||Shatkarma & Pranayama|
|7:00-8:30 AM||Vinyasa Flow Yoga|
|8:30 -9:30 AM||Breakfast|
|09:30 -10:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|10:45 -11:45 AM||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00- 01:00 PM||Alingment- Adjustment- Methodology|
|01:00- 02:00 PM||Lunch|
|4:00- 5:30 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|6:00- 7:00 PM||Meditation & Mantra Chanting|
|10:00 PM||Lights Off|
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course - Dates 2021 (SHARED ACCOMODATION)
|Start Date||End Date||Seat Available||Course Fees||Discounted Amount||Total Fees|
|1 Mar 2021||14 Mar 2021||(05 Seat Left)||30,000 INR||20,000 INR||10,000 INR|
|1 Apr 2021||14 Apr 2021||Available (07 Seat Left)||30,000 INR||20,000 INR||10,000 INR|
|1 May 2021||14 May 2021||Available (10 Seat Left)||30,000 INR||20,000 INR||10,000 INR|
|1 June 2021||14 June 2021||Available (07 Seat Left)||$599||$200||$399|
|1 July 2021||14 July 2021||Available (09 Seat Left)||$599||$200||$399|
|1 Aug 2021||14 Aug 2021||Available (12 Seat Left)||$599||$200||$399|
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are on fasting or absent for meals, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food wastage.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your account of books before departure from Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School.
- Before departure return any other assistances if taken.
- Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to be present in all scheduled program of Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- We accept cancellation as per the student's request, but advance deposit will not be refund.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.