100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, India
100 Hours Hatha Ashtanga Yoga TTC in Rishikesh, India
Explore the 100-hour Hatha Ashtanga Yoga teacher training course with Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School of Divinity through Yoga Alliance USA Certified Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India. Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School is the best Yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh which is one of the few yoga schools in India that has been certified by Yoga Alliance USA and offers Yoga teacher training programs for different types of yoga including 100 hours Hatha Ashtanga TTC. The 100 Hours Yoga TTC is a part of the 200-hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, a course convenient for students who intend to complete the 200-hour course in two sections. You are allowed to complete the beginning section of the 200-hour yoga TTC which is 100 hours yoga TTC with us and after completing the first 100 hours yoga teacher training course you are free to complete the remaining 100 hours within the two years in any month when you have time to visit again at Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School. This course is dedicated to those who wish to step into the path of yoga and meditation but are in the midst of a modern lifestyle that can afford only so much time that one can get away from a fast-paced life. 100 Hours Hatha Ashtanga yoga can be an incredibly beneficial practice to develop your strength, coordination, flexibility, focus, and discipline. Our mission is to spread peace, health, and bliss, which can be attained through yoga. Welcome to all walks of life to join us and learn how yoga leads a person to a healthy body and lifestyle, and how yogic philosophy can help maintain a calm mind and a calm spirit. From relaxing your body to restoring your mental health and calm mind, yoga has a lot for everyone. This opportunity allows you to focus on developing your personal practice, while also learning about the broader and deeper implications of this traditional form of yoga.
Highlights of 100 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh,India
The completion of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course will make understudies competent to show the Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga for apprentices just as experienced
With 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course learn alterations and arrangements procedures, back bowing, Pranayamas, Patanjali Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Vedas, Upanishads and Yoga Anatomy.
Amazing treks to sanctuaries, ashrams, Ayurveda clinics, life structures lab, cascades and so forth and take an interest in merriments to optically discern increasingly about Indian cultures like Havan, Puja and more.
The course need not retain and discuss the groupings. Rather, it is a technique for learner educators to investigate and explore the capability of themselves just as of the members.
Aims & Objective of 100 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh,India
The course will acclimate you with the precepts of yoga reasoning and history, will enable you to heighten and ace yoga asanas pair with their impact on living systems. Our yoga school is substantiated with the most elevated ascertained bodies, offering you the most elevated conceivable acknowledgement as an affirmed yoga coach. You will visually examine day by day pranayama and contemplation alongside reciting so you comprehend their fortifying and adjusting properties. Present to you comprehension of yogic control, diet, purging customs and you will be authoritatively mandated how to approach turning into a decent yoga inculcator.
Yoga inculcator instructional class uniquely intended for apprentices, middle and propelled dimension yoga understudies.
Ecumenically ascertained yoga teacher training in India enlisted with Yoga Alliance, USA.
Residential office in the midst of ashram environment.
Yoga instructor preparing in yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh.
Yoga educators who are solidly established in custom yet contemporary in their vision and correspondence.
Inexpensive yoga teacher training in India including alimentation and settlement (imparted space to connected shower).
Opportunity to encounter Indian culture and custom.
Investigation of asana - legitimate arrangement, varieties, changes with the capacity to limit the danger of wounds and Hands-on alterations.
Art of sequencing and act of spontaneity in the class.
Observation with explicit points identified with a stance.
Intelligent utilization of props to help improve practice at its beginning times.
Cultivation of Command through voice tweaks.
Postures with their Sanskrit Names and phrasing.
Confidence-working through work on educating.
Principles of life systems physiology and brain research with Yogic Science
Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis.
Spirituality and morals with Business of Yoga.
Shared Accommodation - 10,000 INR/-
Private Accommodation - 18,000 INR/-
Beyond the Courses
- 3 meals a day (100% Veg & Organic)
- Herbal/Black Tea/Coffee
- Fresh fruit juices
- Indian style cooking
- Seasonal vegetables
- Yogic diet
- On request dietary requirements
- Attached washroom
- Hot water
- Study table
- Woolen blanket
- 24 Hrs. water & power
- Wi-Fi connectivity
Easy to Acces
- Cafe nearby
- Restaurant nearby
- Books & Stationery store
- River nearby
- Convenience/Grocery store nearby
- Cyber (Internet) Cafe nearby
- Tour & Travel agencies nearby
- Kunjapuri Temple (Sun Salutation Trek)
- Waterfall Trek (Neer Gaddu & Patna)
- Vashistha Cave (Ancient Sage's Meditation Place)
- Ganga River nearby (The Holy River Ganges)
- Parmarth Niketan Ashram (Ganga Puja Ceremony)
- Trayambkeshwar Temple (13th floor Temple)
Syllabus 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Phase 1 - YOGA TECHNIQUES
These topics are part of Philosophy, Anatomy.
- Principles of Yoga
- Concept of Stress
- Yoga Schedule
- Surya Namskara Mantras
Mantra Chanting / Recitation of Sacred Sound:-
This subject is part of teaching techniques. The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Guru Brahma (Guru Vandana)
- Maha Mrityunjai Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Surya Namskara Mantras
Asana / Yoga Postures:-
This subject is part of teaching techniques and Methodology. Students will gain extensive knowledge of yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility, and discipline.
- Hatha Yoga asanas: History and learning Sanskrit names with english meaning.
- Sura namaskaras.
- Standing poses: Triangle series, Worrier series, Dolasana series, Utita Hasta Padangushtasana series
- Sitting poses: Head to knee series, Plank series, Lotus series, twisting series, Raja kapotasana.
- Prone poses: Locust series, Bhujangasana series, Dhanurasana, Mayurasana.
- Supine poses: Pawan muktasana series, Chakrasana, Halasana series, Sirshasana.
Pranayama / Breathing Practices:-
This constitutes 15 hours. Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
- Yogic Breathing
- Nadi – Sodhana
Yoga Gestures / Mudras:-
This subject is part of teaching techniques. The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Jnana mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
Dhyana / Meditation:-
This as part of other subjects constitutes 10 hours.Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization)..
- Breathing Awareness
This subject is part of teaching techniques. When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Yoga Nidra
- Insant Relaxation
- Quick Relaxation
- Deep Relaxation
Shatkarma / Yoga Cleansing Techniques:-
This subject is part of teaching techniques. Yogic cleansing practices are important to learn the body as not noly physical aspect but also the other levels of existance. It also removes the physical impurities, energy channels, blockages of mind and the experiences as a real knowledge.
- Neti (Nasal cleansing technique)
- Trataka (Gazing practice)
- Kapalbhati (Cleansing the lungs)
- Dhouti (Vomitting practice)
- Nauli (Intra-abdominal massage)
- Basti (Reverse Enema)
Phase 2 - ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
This subject constitutes 20 hours. This is called as "Sharira Vignan" in Snaskrit. With this subject student can properly understand the physical body which helps to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed.
- Digestive System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Respiratory System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Circulatory System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Nervous System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Endocrine System- Basics and related yogic practices
Guidelines in Studying Anatomy of Asana:-
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Muscular System- Basics and related yogic practices
- Skeletal System- Basics and related yogic practices
Yoga Anatomy of Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Shatkriya:-
- Mind: internal and external awareness points at asana, Pranayam anad Meditation will be focussed.
- Breathing: Quick and Deep breathing concepts and their results as per Patanjali yoga Sutras will be clearly implemented for Asana, Pranayama and Kriyas.
- Biomechanics: Center of Gravity, Base of Support and Muscle efoofrts will be discussed to plan the advancement of asana or methodology of any practice.
Phase 3 - YOGA DARSHANA / YOGA PHILOSOPHY
This subject constitutes 30 hours of teaching. The student is going to gain the sacred knowledge and also the real yogic life. Patanjali Yoga Sutras are going to be understood and implement at every moment of the day. This is how personality can be changed to a balanced life (Sthitaprajna/Yogi).
- Introduction to yoga- Definitions and History
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Emotions & 5 Senses
- Jnana Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Sapta dhatu
- Bhakti Yoga
- Basics of Patanjali Yoga sutras
- Karma Yoga
Phase 4 - YOGA METHODOLOGY
This will be discussed as part of teaching techniques and Methodology in every asana session. Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Structuring the Yoga Asana session.
- Tone or Voice of teaching.
- Stepwise instructions.
- Counting- with instructions, with benefits, with numbering, with breaths.
- Support the weak person physically.
- Appreciate the best performance with voice.
- Stay in the final pose with the meaning of "Stiram Sukham Asanam".
Daily Schedule 100 Hour Hatha Ashtanga
|5:00 AM||Morning Bell|
|6:00- 7:00 AM||Shatkarma & Pranayama|
|7:00-8:30 AM||Vinyasa Flow Yoga|
|8:30 -9:30 AM||Breakfast|
|09:30 -10:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|10:45 -11:45 AM||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00- 01:00 PM||Alingment- Adjustment- Methodology|
|01:00- 02:00 PM||Lunch|
|4:00- 5:30 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|6:00- 7:00 PM||Meditation & Mantra Chanting|
|10:00 PM||Lights Off|
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course - Dates 2021 (SHARED ACCOMODATION)
|Start Date||End Date||Seat Available||Course Fees||Discounted Amount||Total Fees|
|1 Mar 2021||14 Mar 2021||(05 Seat Left)||30,000 INR||20,000 INR||10,000 INR|
|1 Apr 2021||14 Apr 2021||Available (07 Seat Left)||30,000 INR||20,000 INR||10,000 INR|
|1 May 2021||14 May 2021||Available (10 Seat Left)||30,000 INR||20,000 INR||10,000 INR|
|1 June 2021||14 June 2021||Available (07 Seat Left)||$599||$200||$399|
|1 July 2021||14 July 2021||Available (09 Seat Left)||$599||$200||$399|
|1 Aug 2021||14 Aug 2021||Available (12 Seat Left)||$599||$200||$399|
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are on fasting or absent for meals, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food wastage.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your account of books before departure from Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School.
- Before departure return any other assistances if taken.
- Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to be present in all scheduled program of Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- We accept cancellation as per the student's request, but advance deposit will not be refund.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- Rishikesh Ashtanga Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.